- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great shop and great family!
My family has been bringing our vehicles here for years. Tom's is a small family-run business that always does fantastic work at a fair and affordable price. If you're looking for an honest mechanic to work on and maintain your vehicle, consider giving Tom's Automotive a try. That's what I did 11 years ago (2009), and haven't found a reason to go anywhere else since. ?
Very happy with service
Undercar Services, near Ormond Beach, FloridaHad a front axle replaced on my 2006 toyota camry. They did a great job at a very reasonable price. Would highly recommend Tom's Automotive. Family owned and run. I finally found my go to place to take my car. A confidence and a trust. Thanks guys.
I visited Tom's Automotive a few weeks ago, based on a recommendation from a long-time customer there. I just moved to the area, so I don't know anyone here, all my tools are at my old place, and I had no way of even diagnosing my car. I came in with a wicked shimmy in the front end of a used Subaru I just bought, and being a former mechanic, I can easily list a dozen ways they could have really fattened up my bill without even raising my suspicions. If this had been a disreputable shop, this would have been a golden opportunity for them. Instead, what I got was a very reasonable bill, a thorough explanation of the options available to me, and some of the kindest, most professional service I've ever seen in the business. The car was left clean, my seat was exactly as I left it, and the car drives beautifully. I can't recommend Tom's Automotive enough, and will definitely be going back!
Ormond Beach, flThis place is great. I have taken our two cars there a couple of times over the past two years. They seem quicker, cheaper and most importantly.... The car problem gets fixed and stays fixed.